Stephen and Delphine are the only two coaches of the French Tennis Academy. Together, they have over 40 years of experience in:
- high level training
- training young tennis players
- the French interclub Championship (players, captains, coaches)
- support in competition
- coach ATP, level B (GPTCA : Global Professional Tennis Coach Association)
- owner of BEES 2nd degree tennis
- federal League Pays de la Loire Coach for 7 years (2000-2007)
- regional Coordinator of the physical preparation of the League of Pays de la Loire for 5 years (2002-2007)
- physical trainer of Alexandra FUSAI (former 37th WTA singles and 6th WTA doubles, Fed Cup winner) in 2002
- physical trainer of Skander Mansouri (38th ITF) in 2013
- STAPS Bachelors Degree
- Coach of Tiphaine Crévenat since March 2020. Wheelchair tennis player, No. 1 French junior and No. 7 French seniors (as of September 1, 2021)
- AFT coach and manager for 15 years
Adaptation and determination are the qualities that inspire our coaches Stephen and Delphine:
- adaptation taking into consideration the player with its strengths and weaknesses
- determination by giving everyone a chance to succeed, by welcoming it at the Academy and sharing the wish to progress day by day.
Stephen: "Our strength is the complementarity of our binomial."
Delphine: "We do our best for each player. The individualization is the key."
Stephen: "We inculcate the culture of effort. Sports and school results are just the reflection of progress."
Delphine: "Whatever the level and the project, we are involved at 100% in the athlete's project."